Advertiser: MSP Photography GCNRMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jan 2021
- Gold Coast
- $50,000 - $64,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Are you a Problem-Solver, Competitive, Decisive, Direct, Innovative, Persistent and a Results-Orientated Self-Starter?
Then you are the person we are looking for.
You will be given an innovative and free-thinking environment and a forum to express ideas and viewpoints.
The position will provide challenges and opportunities with non-routine work.
As Australia's leading school photography brand, MSP Photography is a progressive franchised school photography company who pride themselves on their level of expertise, the service they supply and the world-class school photography products they create and provide to its customers.
The Gold Coast Franchise requires the services of an experienced office supervisor.
This is a full-time position and the successful applicant will be responsible for ensuring that all systems are in place before and after photography day to enable a smooth trouble-free operation of the school photography procedure... from preparation of school and student data through to the ultimate delivery of the school photo packages.
You will need to be highly organised, self-motivated and be capable of working under your own initiative for long periods of time. You should be diligent, hardworking and possess excellent client and customer management skills.
Whilst a keen interest in photography is desirable, previous school photography experience is not necessary. What is essential, however, is a winning personality, the ability to learn and develop quickly, with a patient and caring attitude.
Essential Skills / Experience
The successful candidate will possess:
- Excellent client and customer relationship management and development skills.
- Strong IT and software appreciation skills and abilities essential.
- Concern for quality and pride in all work produced; someone who is consistently careful and methodical with a strong eye for detail to ensure accuracy and consistent delivery whilst preventing errors.
- Excellent people and team skills with the ability to build rapport successfully with teachers, school administrators, staff at head office, suppliers and the wider school community.
- Is able to train and motivate staff, delegate duties and time-manage tasks.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. i.e. Word, Excel and Outlook is essential.
- Ability to work under pressure whilst always meeting relevant deadlines and managing client expectations.
- Able to work effectively as part of a team and alone when necessary for long periods of time.
- Comfortable with ambiguity from customers - flexible & adaptable with a willingness to learn and 'muck in' where ever needed
- Able to effectively prioritise own workload and work independently with minimal guidance - strong understanding of what's important versus what's urgent; under promising and over delivering in every area of the role.
- An engaging personality that is conducive to building credible and effective relationships thus enabling the generation of new business opportunities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (including good grammar and punctuation) and someone who can actively listen and respond appropriately to varied situations.
- A calm, tenacious but polite personality that never gives in or gives up until they get an answer.
- Photoshopping abilities an advantage.
- Well presented, good-humoured and able to have fun!
Salary package will be negotiable with the right applicant to equal experience.
Applications close Friday 15th January at 6pm. The successful applicant will be available to commence employment as soon as possible and comprehensive MSP training will be provided.
To apply please email a copy of your resume with a cover letter (Attention Sally Kavanagh) to email@example.com and write "I am your next office supervisor" in the subject line.
- Do you have customer service experience?