Advertiser: Taste Living WilloughbyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jan 2021
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architecture
Taste Living is an established, market leading home renovation company which allows its clients to renovate their home through one company, with the assistance of one designer, project manager & builder.
Taste Living is truly the one stop destination for a complete home transformation service.
Taste Living is looking to appoint an all-round Architectural Designer to work closely with a team of Building Experts.
We seek someone with design flair coupled with a technical understanding. We are looking for someone that can fit into our already existing collaborative culture.
You will be a confident and Architectural Designer with strengths in conceptual design and managing small to medium scale projects. Exceptional client facing skills is a must & strong attention to detail with previous residential experience is significant for being considered for this role.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide full internal renovation material selection service to customers including floor plans, elevations & renderings.
- Provide interior design and colour advice to customers during their material selection
- Maintain, research and update showroom product ranges suitable for our renovation service
- Keep up-to-date with renovation trends in the marketplace and competitor activities to maintain our market leader position
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with all stakeholders including customers, management, internal trades team/manufacturing staff and product suppliers
- Help improve and maintain our unique end-to-end internal presentation, sales & pricing
- Proficient in Archicad.
- Related experience within a building products retail showroom or within the building and renovation industry in general
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Word,
- Excel and Outlook
- Passionate and highly motivated
- Excellent work ethic and commitment to customer service
- Demonstrated ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Positive "Can-Do" attitude
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Time management skills and an ability to work to deadlines
- Strong relationship building and negotiation/problem solving skills
- Well presented and groomed
- How many years' experience do you have as a designer?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?