Advertiser: NMAA Group Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jan 2021
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
We currently have a position available in the Penrith area for a Medical Receptionist;
- Duties include, but not limited to:
- Answering phones in timely and professional manner
- Maintaining patient database ensuring validity of all records
- Scanning and distribution of incoming mail/paperwork
- Ensuring the practice is presentable at all times
- Processing Medicare billing and invoices
- Confirming appointments and referral checks for Allied Health
- Assisting doctors and Practice Manager when required
- Stocking doctor's rooms with office and medical supplies
- Cleaning; dusting, wiping down desks, taking out bins, sweeping and mopping floors
- Opening & Closing practice
- Ability to work independently
- Able to uphold privacy and confidentiality at all times
- Well presented with a professional and friendly attitude
- Efficient, motivated and responsible
- Excellent phone manner, and face-to-face customer service
- Follow practice policies and procedures
- Experience with Best Practice software or other management software
- Knowledge of Medicare and Private Health Insurance billing
The application form will include these questions:
- How many years' experience do you have as a medical receptionist?
- Do you have experience in administration?
- Which of the following medical practice management software do you have experience with?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.