Advertiser: Planpac Group Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jan 2021
- Northern QLD
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architectural Drafting
Planpac Group (“Planpac”) is a multi-skilled consulting firm registered in Australia and with IPA for operations in Papua New Guinea. The company has vast expertise in infrastructure development aid, design, project and construction management within the building and construction industry. Operating within Australia and internationally, the Planpac project team are dedicated by bringing over 35 years of experience and knowledge to deliver innovative thinking, design planning solutions with integrated project delivery from inception through to completion. Planpac prides itself on successfully delivering on a variety of quality projects for government, private sector, and international aid donor partners.
This is great job opportunity for an Architectural Draftsperson to join our firm.
To be considered for these positions we are seeking these skills and attributes.
- Relevant qualifications or relevant experience in a similar role (minimum 5 years).
- Relevant experience within an architectural firm.
- Proficient in architectural software: ArchiCAD (preferred).
- Experience in 3D modelling and sound understanding and knowledge of construction process.
- Proven experience in documenting a variety of project types from concept design to construction drawings.
- Knowledge of the Australian Standards and National Construction Code.
- Ability to interpret all project drawings, with an exceptional eye for detail.
- Experience with internal and external communications. Excellent communication skills, both oral and written with an open communication style.
- Demonstrated ability to manage documentation stages and achieve (compressed) deadlines.
- To work as part of a highly collaborative and energetic team of experts.
- Relevant Qualifications in Building Design & Drafting
A few of our perks:
- Immediate start available in our Townsville Office.
- Work/life balance. Office hours being 8:30am - 5pm.
- Work with a great team and experience the diverse culture of all our workgroups.
- Opportunity for International travel (CoVID-19 restrictions apply).
- You will be able to take on more responsibility and are exposed to greater learning opportunities.
This position is not suitable for applicants - that do not have recognized Australian qualifications and do not have Australian residency.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please submit your resume below through the APPLY button below.
Note: Applications will only be accepted through SEEK.
*This position has been re-listed. Previous applicants need not apply.
**Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
*** Applications without cover letters, as per above, will not be considered.
****You must have the legal right to work unrestricted in Australia, no visa or sponsorship support is available for this role.
- How many years' experience do you have as a draftsperson?
- Have you completed a qualification in building design / building design drafting?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of the Building Code of Australia (BCA)?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?