Sales and Design Consultant - Playgrounds
Advertiser: Play Workshop Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jan 2021
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
Play Workshop is a designer, supplier and builder of playground equipment and play spaces into NSW and ACT. We are a very creative business, looking for opportunities to create custom equipment and amazing playground solutions for our clients. We therefore require a creative, enthusiastic person to fill the role of Sales & Design Consultant - Playgrounds. The successful applicant will work closely with the Managing Director, customers, fellow staff, and suppliers/manufacturers to increase leads and sales levels, and create, or help create some amazing play spaces to be very proud of.
Sales & Design Consultant - Playgrounds
Type of employment:
This is currently a Permanent Full-time role of 38 hours per week.
The role reports directly to the Managing Director.
The role is based at our Artarmon office – 10/76 Reserve Road, Artarmon. However, it is expected that you will spend a significant portion of time meeting clients at their places of work or on site to undertake duties as required of the role.
A fantastic salary to match fantastic candidates
The role includes but is not limited to:
- Establishing and maintaining customer relationships with view to obtaining quote and sales opportunities
- Undertaking consultation, design and quotation of play space projects – from small single pieces to large, complex landscape/play space design and construct projects. This would include all market segments from Childcare, schools, local government and to landscape architectural design companies
- Assisting in marketing when required
- Identifying new business opportunities or ideas for new product development
- Attend industry seminars and conferences from time to time – to learn/grow professionally and network with customers and others within our industry.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in a design field is preferred but not essential
- Experience in preparation of quotations and tenders
- Strong hand drawing skills
- Strong computer skills including MS Office: Outlook, Word & Excel
- Some knowledge of the Playground industry is preferred but not essential
- Exceptional time management skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships
- Great accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and a positive, “Can-do” attitude
- Completing work to a very professional standard and on-time
- Exceptional time management - managing work-flow of enquiries, designs and quotations
- Ensure client relationships are built and well nurtured/maintained
- Increased Play Workshop brand awareness within the industry
- Increase in total sales and profitability
- To work well within a small creative team environment