Advertiser: Metro One Property Group Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jan 2021
- Sydney, Ryde & Macquarie Park
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Leasing & Property Management
Property Management Officer
- Growing real estate agency
- Key role working closely with the Senior Property Manager and Principals
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Customer focused professionals with a "can do" attitude
Century 21 Metro One is a growing real estate agency based in Ryde, with a strong, close knit team environment. We are seeking a Property Management Officer who is looking to take the next step in their career, with strong opportunities for ongoing career progression and development on offer.
Our agency values employees that go above and beyond, and there will be attractive career progression opportunities for high performers.
This position is a full-time role, inclusive of Saturdays. Applicants seeking part time hours may also be considered.
- Advertising rental properties, including writing copywriting, photography and answering enquiries
- Conducting rental open for inspections
- Processing tenancy applications and preparing lease documentation.
- Conducting ingoing, outgoing and routine inspections and preparing reports for tenants and landlords
- Managing maintenance and repairs
- Assisting the Senior Property Manager with administration and ad hoc tasks
Minimum Skills, Knowledge and Experience required:
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to work on a range of items simultaneously
- High level of attention to detail
- Computer literacy with experience in the use of Microsoft Office
- Current NSW Fair Trading Certificate of Registration in property (or in the process of completing)
- Drivers licence and car
What we can offer you
- Career progression in line with the rapid growth of the business
- Strong close-knit team environment
- Convenient location close to transport and shops
For enquiries in relation to this role please contact John Lightbown at John.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?