Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic - Based between Perth and Newman Branches
Advertiser: Brooks Hire Service Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Feb 2021
- Perth, Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Engineering & Maintenance
Brooks Hire Service is a leading supplier of earthmoving machinery to the civil, mining and resources industries, with over 1000 pieces of machinery in the fleet and 17 branches Australia wide.
We are currently seeking experienced Diesel Mechanics with experience on earthmoving, road transport or agricultural machinery to do FIFO to our Newman, WA Branch. Roster is negotiable. based out of our Head Office in Canning Vale, WA. This is not like your normal FIFO; hours are day shift only and work will be split between Newman and Perth branches.
Very attractive pay package.
Responsibilities/duties will include:
- Mechanical diagnosis, repairs and service of equipment for breakdowns/field service
- Component rebuilds
- Carry out major repairs
- Trade qualification in Heavy Automotive Mechanical.
- This role requires you to travel and work between rural branches.
- Be competent in performing routine maintenance on machines.
- Driver License, HR preferred
- Komatsu and Cat experience desirable but not essential
- Forklift / High risk work licenses desirable
- Hands on approach
- Ability to work autonomously, in a fast paced environment
- Be able to pass a Medical including a Drug & Alcohol test
To apply for this position submit a current CV and Cover letter addressing qualifications, experience and skills.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.