Advertiser: Hidrive GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jan 2021
- Southern Highlands & Tablelands
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
About the role:
Your career opportunity!
This ICT Associate opportunity suits an applicant who is experienced in ICT systems and looking wishing to grow and improve their knowledge in a range of technologies. A can-do attitude towards strong process and systems management is essential.
Working with robust business systems you’ll be part of a team that meets or exceeds the expectations of your colleagues and our customers.
What you’ll be doing
Hidrive is a diverse business with multiple locations. The role includes a broad spectrum of ICT activities including on-site and remote maintenance, support, and configuration of Server, Desktop and mobile Devices, CCTV, Telephony, Networking, ERP and Database, Microsoft 365, and Web development.
The successful candidate will have existing ICT support experience, a ‘6th sense’, and logical approach to problem solving.
We want to enhance your career so that you become a leader in your field. You’ll gain valuable experience in ICT and business processes and be a valued and integral part of our business, working closely with management and helping to drive things forward.
A career path with great colleagues:
Your development roadmap
You’ll have exposure to a broad range of ICT technologies, whilst working with a variety of qualified and experienced professional colleagues, you will draw on their extensive knowledge and experience and they will mentor you in your career path.
Rewards for results
- Career progression as the business expands
- Working with robust systems and a motivated team who believe in their product.
- Above award package (commensurate on experience), Superannuation.
- Supported by a family-owned company using established business systems and methodology.
- Providing a high quality well-proven product to an established and diverse client base through the company’s national footprint of Sales and Installation centres.
About Hidrive Group
Hidrive Group is an ISO9001 certified 100% Australian owned company. Our business designs, manufactures and installs Hidrive Service Bodies across multiple locations right here in Australia.
Hidrive are well known for their reliability and quality in the Light Commercial vehicle space. We have a great team with specialized knowledge of their market sector servicing clients ranging from single operator businesses, SME’s, Corporate Fleets, Federal, State and Local Government Departments.
Hidrive is a company experiencing sustained growth. If you are interested in developing your career and playing a key role in supporting our future business, then we are keen to hear from you.
How to apply:
Take action - be part of our team
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org including a short cover letter to let us know what makes you a great candidate for this role. NOTE: Unsuccessful candidate information will be retained and may be considered for future vacancies. We are not accepting agency candidates
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience working in a technical support role?