Advertiser: Reeds Consulting3.4 out of 53.4 overall rating (5 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jan 2021
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Civil/Structural Engineering
We are seeking a Graduate Engineer to join our highly committed, energetic and respected engineering team.
- Take quantities from drawings and assist in the preparation of computer generated schedules and estimates as directed by the Engineering Director (ED)D or Engineering Project Coordinator (EPC)
- Carry out instructions as directed by the ED or the EPC
- Liaise with the Construction Engineer (CE) in the construction phase of the project.
- Prepare computations, designs and drawings in accordance with work procedures if required.
- Amend computations, designs and drawings as requested by the ED or EPC if required.
- Completed degree in Engineering (Civil)
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively in a team environment, with an innovative and flexible approach
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to plan and prioritise demands and deadlines
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Enthusiasm to learn new skills
- Experience using AutoCAD highly regarded
- Current Victorian driver's license
- Full Australian work rights including the ongoing right to live and work in Australia
We are an equal opportunity employer and offer flexibility in working conditions.
Apply below, including your letter of application and CV.
Please note that Applicants may be required to undergo pre-employment checks, including a Police Check.
No agencies please.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Have you completed a qualification in civil engineering?