Entry to Real Estate Sales - Sales Associate (Penrith)
Advertiser: Ray White Nepean GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jan 2021
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Sales
Ray White Nepean Group is looking to increase our sales team due to the opportunities which still exist in the property market.
If you are a mature minded person with a strong desire to build a long career in real estate then this should be of interest to you. We are seeking people who are self-motivated, have a willingness to learn and those who genuinely seeking to build a career.
This role is fast-paced and involves working alongside a senior member of our sales team. Our team members bring strong market knowledge, exceptional negotiation skills, high-quality customer service, and a track record of success. You will partake in our training and development program with the aim to become one of the best agents in the area, all you need to do is bring the hunger to succeed and a willingness to learn.
The successful candidate will be joining a team who pride themselves on providing outstanding customer service and teamwork.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Prospecting for new business and database management
- Liaise with vendors and buyers
- Conduct open homes and buyer inspections
- Participate in weekly training and mentoring
The successful candidate will
- Have a current Real Estate Certificate of Registration or License & current driver's license
- Be immaculately presented and well-groomed
- Possess your own car
- Have excellent communication skills
- Possess a strong work ethic
- Be hungry to start a rewarding career
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you completed a Real Estate Sales Representative course? (e.g. Agent's Representative course, Certificate of Registration)
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)