FIFO DRILLING LABOURERS/OFFSIDERS
Advertiser: West Core Drilling4.1429 out of 54.1 overall rating (7 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jan 2021
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- $35 - $39.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Drill & Blast
West Core Drilling Pty Ltd, an independent surface diamond drilling company servicing the mining and exploration industry in WA, now requires diamond drilling offsiders/labourers for current and upcoming contracts throughout remote WA. West Core Drilling operates on a 2/1 or 3/1 FIFO roster out of Perth.
What we can offer you:
- Rewarding pay
- Work in an environment where you are part of the family and your efforts and ideas are recognised
- Be rewarded for your hard work and afford greater overall lifestyle
- Working out bush in remote locations with close-knit crews
- An excellent training package provided - we will support you to complete a Certificate II in Drilling Operations if required
Pre-requisites for the positions available include:
- Current C Class manual licence essential - we will provide HR Training!
- If you have experience with diamond drill rigs that's great, but not necessary
- Able to work in remote locations in a close-knit team environment
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical
- Able to pass a drug and alcohol screen
- Current Senior First Aid certificate preferred
- Current National Police Clearance is essential (less than 1 month old)
- Having a strong focus on health and safety in the workplace
- A labouring and/or mechanical background will be highly regarded
- MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT
- After completion of probationary period this is a permanent position
WA based candidates only
HOW TO APPLY: Please email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide current contact details for a minimum of two referees.
Please note these positions are for work on current and upcoming contracts. Applicants must be available for immediate start on completion of inductions etc.
*Please note: This position is labour intensive and requires working outdoors in sometimes extreme conditions.
Due to current state border restrictions, only people currently residing in WA can be considered for this position.
Further details regarding West Core Drilling are available on our website www.westcore.com.au
Please note: only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Previous applicants should not apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Do you have a heavy vehicle driver's licence?