Warehouse Store Person
Advertiser: Aidacare2.3462 out of 52.3 overall rating (26 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jan 2021
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
Aidacare is a leading national provider of Health and Aged Care equipment and services. We are currently seeking to appoint a store person at our Moorebank Distribution Centre. This is an important role with various duties including:
- Loading and unloading delivery vehicles
- Picking and packing orders for despatch
- Warehouse cleaning and maintenance
- Data Entry
To be successful for this position you need to have the following:
- Experience in a busy commercial warehouse.
- A current Forklift Licence
- High-reach Forklift experience (minimum 1 year)
- A current driver’s licence.
- Be a self starter with a can do attitude.
- Be approachable and friendly, yet professional at all times.
- Be highly organised and able to multi-task.
- Have good written and communication skills.
A criminal history check will be required of the successful applicant as part of compliance with our customers’ requirements.
If you feel that you have what it takes to fill this role and join our Moorebank team, please submit your resume via the Seek website.