ASSISTANT ACCOUNT MANAGER - POLLARD INSURANCE BROKERS
Advertiser: POLLARD INSURANCE BROKERSMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jan 2021
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Insurance & Superannuation, Brokerage
POLLARD INSURANCE BROKERS - ASSISTANT ACCOUNT MANAGER
Would you like to work close to home in a friendly working environment and further your career with us by working closely with our Senior Brokers ?
We are a national insurance brokerage who provide insurance to small, medium and large businesses for over 35 years. We are members and partners of the Steadfast Group and we are also members of National Insurance Brokers Association (NIBA)
ASSISTANT ACCOUNT MANAGER : ROLE & RESPONSIBILITY
To be considered for this role you will require the following skills and experience:
1. Commercial Insurance knowledge is mandatory
2. Experience the use of Winbeat, Sunrise and Steadfast Virtual Underwriting Platform
3. Experience with working in a broking office
3. Ability to liaise with clients and insurers over the phone.
4. Tier 1 or Tier 2 Compliant.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of insurance broking experience do you have?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years' experience do you have in the insurance industry?
- Do you have experience using insurance broking systems (e.g. WinBEAT)
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.