Advertiser: The Social DeckMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jan 2021
- Sunshine Coast
- $80,000 - $90,000 (full-time) + 10% super
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Consulting & Strategy, Other
A new opportunity exists to join The Social Deck team based on the beautiful Sunshine Coast in Queensland. We’re looking for a new team member with extensive experience in planning for and delivering government strategies and projects to join our boutique communication, engagement and behaviour change agency.
This new position will help to drive the organisation forward and become the central coordination point for Social Deck projects.
You will work with our expert leads to deliver projects, build the business and manage resources. You will lead and support team members to ensure they deliver on their tasks and apply their technical expertise at the right time, and to the highest standards across our core projects.
You need to be highly organised and love to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment. You don’t need to be an expert in what we do, but you will need to have some understanding of the industry. Previous experience working for or with government agencies and in a consultancy role would be an advantage.
We are an inclusive employer and encourage applications from people with a range of experiences, from any cultural background, a person with disability, and/or of any age.
If you have experience delivering strategy for and with government agencies, are highly organised, can move between many projects and are committed to social change, we’re looking for you.
A bit about us
We’re about 7 years old and we’re an agency set up to make a positive difference in the community.
Our head office is based in Noosa, QLD, but we work nationally across a wide range of areas including public health, education, social services and environmental issues.
We work on a range of diverse projects, which means the work is always interesting. Take a look at our website for projects we have undertaken to get a good understanding of the work we do.
We are a small collaborative team passionate about the work we do and the communities we work within.
We are also a proud B-corp certified business, so you’ll be working with an agency that values the power of business to achieve positive impact. Our company, and all employees, adhere to strict financial, governance and environmental standards and responsibilities.
A bit about the role
We are looking for someone with at least 10 years professional work experience and who is business and customer service minded.
The position will involve:
- Planning for and delivering projects for a range of clients and subject matters.
- Coordinating work in progress and projects across various team members.
- Helping team members to prioritise and manage their workloads.
- Mentoring TSD team members in consulting and business operations.
- Supporting the Chief Operations and Financial Officer and Manager of Projects and People to set up and improve workflow systems and human resource processes.
- Reporting on project effectiveness, efficiencies and other business matters to the Directors, including through quarterly reviews.
- Assist and provide support with events, engagement facilitation and other communication and engagement tasks as needed.
This will be a challenging but rewarding role working in a fast paced, growing agency. Salary will be negotiated based on experience in conjunction with 10% superannuation.
We need a new team member who can start early in 2021.
Interested? Here’s what to do next…
If you are interested in applying for this position, apply via Seek by Friday 22 January 2021.
Please include your resume and a 2 page cover letter outlining:
- how your experience directly relates to the position duties listed above
- what specific skills you have that you think would make you the best fit for the position
- why you’re interested in the position and working for The Social Deck.
Don’t be shy, call us if you want to know more…
If you would like to discuss the role, phone our office on 0491 617 118 and we will arrange for one of our Directors to give you a call.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in a consulting role?
- How many years' experience do you have as a project manager?
- What's your expected annual base salary?