Advertiser: Strata PlusMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jan 2021
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Administration
Are you a trustworthy, highly conscientious individual? Would you like to be part of a thriving organisation, whilst carving out your own career in Strata?
Strata Plus is a leading company in the strata & community management sector known for our professional and personal approach.
We are recruiting for a permanent role of Strata Assistant.
Duties include but are not limited to . . .
- Liaising with a range of internal & external parties as the first point of contact for 2 Strata Managers
- Diary, email & communication management
- Preparation of correspondence & documentation for the strata portfolio
- Arranging work orders & liaising with contractors & committee members
- Coordinating & attending internal & external after business hours meetings
Essential to this role is
- Min 2 years administration/assistant experience working in fast-paced environment
- perfect phone manner
- incredible inter-personal skills
- immaculate presentation
- a love of technology with advanced MS skills
- excellent time-management skills
We work with communities, and "people" are what we are about. We look for team players.
You can find out more about us by visiting www.strataplus.com.au
Apply ASAP if you think this is the opportunity for you. Simply forward your resume together with a covering letter quoting Strata Assistant to;
firstname.lastname@example.org. Let your cover letter explain how we would benefit from you joining us.
Remuneration negotiable on qualifications / experience.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
No Agencies please
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in administration?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?