Advertiser: ACFAMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jan 2021
- Gosford & Central Coast
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Consulting & Generalist HR
Great opportunity for an experienced HR Officer/Advisor to join our friendly team on a permanent part-time basis, working 3 days per week (Monday, Thursday and Friday) at our Head Office in Somersby on the NSW Central Coast.
The HR Advisor role is responsible for providing HR advice to our Association Members across Australia. This is a central role, working in collaboration with our Workplace Advice team.
You will liaise with internal & external stakeholders on sensitive issues requiring you to possess excellent verbal & written communication skills & understand the importance of confidentiality.
As the first point of contact, you will be responsible for responding to member’s inquiries by providing advice and information on a variety of issues and scenarios, across the entire employee life cycle, such as but not limited to:
- Award interpretation and rates of pay relative to our industry.
- Contracts of employment and various other correspondence
- Employee performance and disciplinary matters
- Licencing and Home building regulations
- Termination of employment
- Workplace policies
In addition, there is scope within this role to be involved in other organisational projects as they arise.
Essential Qualifications and Attributes include, but are not limited to
- Cert IV in Human Resources or minimum of 3 years generalist HR experience
- Demonstrated experience in the interpretation and application of employment legislation
- Deliver accurate and timely workplace relations advice
- Well-developed relationship building skills with stakeholders to achieve outcomes
- Excellent organisational / time management skills, with ability to manage competing work priorities to meet deadlines
- Strong research skills
- Intermediate experience using Microsoft Word
- Ability to work autonomously
- A proactive and positive can-do attitude
- Reliable and punctual
- Demonstrated experience in providing first point of contact advice and support on operational human resources issues
- Ability to understand and interpret Home Building Regulations (training will be provided to the successful applicant, as we are aware this may extend beyond usual HR skill set/experience)
If you would like to work for a great local, company and you meet the skill set, please email email@example.com [link removed] by COB: 29th of January 2021.
https://www.acfa.net.au/ [link removed]
Please note: only successful applicants will be contacted.
- How many years' experience do you have in Human Resources (HR)?