Marketing and Events Assistant
Advertiser: Serenitas Management Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jan 2021
- Brisbane, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
Marketing and Events Assistant
Serenitas is one of Australia’s most financially secure lifestyle community providers who offer affordable housing for people over 50. Already over 4,000 Australians trust the experienced and passionate Serenitas team to provide them an enviable yet affordable lifestyle in a welcoming community.
Our portfolio of brands includes National Lifestyle Villages, Affinity Lifestyle Resort, RV Homebase and our newest brand Thyme Lifestyle Resort. Serenitas is quickly becoming one of Australia’s leading providers of Over 50s lifestyle communities and we are seeking to expand our marketing/sales team in Queensland.
This is a great opportunity to join our dynamic team during this exciting period of growth.
About the Role
To support brands across our greenfield and developing sites, currently QLD & NSW.
- Execute marketing activities, including events, open days, expos and attend these events.
- Develop & Design marketing materials to support the sales team.
- Develop newsletters, editorials, and email campaigns.
- Generate marketing and sales reports.
- Develop content for our social media accounts plus assist to manage and build our social media communities.
- Work with agency partners to develop advertising and marketing materials.
- Partner with sales teams to plan & execute sales events.
- Assist sales team as required, including using our CRM system.
- Work directly to the National Sales and Marketing Director.
- Travel between locations including interstate.
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate or possess the following:
- Experience in a marketing/sales support role.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office suite.
- Ability to engage positively with people.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good copywriting skills.
- Be prepared to learn our CRM systems.
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously.
- Ability to travel within Australia, mainly East Coast.
- Strong communication and excellent listening skills.
You'll be part of a passionate team, that has a high level of personal respect for others and who will be there to support you.
This role is based around a 5day week, with occasional weekend work.
To apply simply click APPLY NOW and submit your resume and cover letter outlining why you are the ideal candidate for this opportunity.
Serenitas Management Pty Ltd reserves the right to commence the selection process at its discretion and will only accept applications from persons with the right to live and work in Australia.
Serenitas is an equal opportunities employer.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How many years of graphic design experience do you have?