Assistant Property Manager
Advertiser: Ray White Network3.5444 out of 53.5 overall rating (259 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jan 2021
- Cairns & Far North
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Leasing & Property Management
We are a busy Commercial Real Estate office based in Far North Queensland.
We are seeking an assistant property manager with a view to the successful candidate progressing to become a fully fledged PM with their own portfolio.
The candidate should possess an aptitude for figures, have a good attention to detail with an interest in both the legal and letting side of real estate. We envisage someone with an existing PM license and applicants, either currently unemployed or already in the work force (particularly in real estate) are encouraged to apply. Also, candidates with higher existing skill levels should not be discouraged from applying.
The work will be fast paced and exacting. Computer skills including Word / Excel are essential and a high level of social media and marketing skills will be highly regarded. Specialised industry training will be provided.
This is an exciting opportunity to get in to real estate at a mid level but be trained by some of the best mentors in North Queensland.
- How many years' experience do you have as an assistant property manager?
- How many years' experience do you have in the real estate industry?
- Have you completed a Real Estate Sales Representative course? (e.g. Agent's Representative course, Certificate of Registration)
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?