Advertiser: Pigott Stinson LawyersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jan 2021
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Legal Secretaries
Pigott Stinson is an established well-respected, boutique law firm in the Sydney CBD.
We are seeking a full-time experienced legal secretary to be part of our litigation team.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Liaising with clients, solicitors, barristers and courts;
- Preparation of court forms and other documents;
- Compiling briefs to Counsel;
- Monthly billing;
- Diary management;
- Client management;
- Transcription of digital dictations;
- Drafting correspondence;
- Filing and archiving;
- Other administrative duties.
Applicants must have:
- At least 3 years’ legal secretary experience;
- Confidence liaising with clients and enjoy building strong relationships with clients;
- The ability to manage work from a number of solicitors;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong skills using Word;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Strong organisational skills;
- Experience using LexisNexis Affinity (desirable);
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude and initiative.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an exceptional team and boutique law firm with over 150 years’ legal experience.
Interested applicants should send their CVs to Natalie Layt at firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary commensurate with experience.
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- What's your average typing speed?
- Do you have secretarial experience?
- How many years' experience do you have as a legal secretary?