Fixed Crushing Plant Maintenance Superintendent
Advertiser: MLG Oz Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jan 2021
- Port Hedland, Karratha & Pilbara
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Engineering & Maintenance
About the Business
Based in Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, with operational satellite locations across regional Australia, MLG’s business has grown over the last 19 years to employ more than 700 employees and contractors across 20 sites. MLG operates a modern fleet of on and off-road bulk haulage equipment, crushing and screening plant and earthmoving fleet, all maintained to the highest standard on site and in Kalgoorlie. MLG prides itself on being a contractor of choice and an industry leader, with its core focus positioned around delivering tailored mining services solutions.
- Competitive Industry rates
- Super paid on all hours worked
- 5 weeks annual leave, paid at hours worked
- Paid meal breaks
- Depending on your home location you could be eligible for remote housing benefits or the ability to salary sacrifice onward FIFO flights
- Corporate Superannuation plan with discounted administration fees
- Long term PERMANENT full-time positions
- Camp accommodation will be supplied at no charge
- All meals included when in camp, including crib for rostered days on.
- Uniforms, boots and all basic PPE is supplied.
As the Maintenance Superintendent reporting directly to the Site Manager your main duties will be:
- Min 2 years in a Maintenance Supervisory Role
- Coordinate PM Inspections to develop strong maintenance strategies for two 3 stage crushing plants
- Provide technical support and advice
- Coaching, mentoring, and leading a technical team
- Lead the Maintenance Trades to ensure high quality maintenance services are provided to plant and equipment in a safe and timely manner
- Support production and site activities to optimise productivity and minimise downtime
- Prioritise, resource and coordinate all planned maintenance
- Manage team members’ competency development and performance
- Strong safety mindset in all facets of work
- A positive attitude to work and safety; ability to contribute to continuous improvements
- Good communication skills
- Proficient computer skills
What’s on Offer
- Being a valued and integral part of the team
- A fantastic opportunity to work for a leader in our industry
- Family orientated atmosphere
- Job security and long-term employment
- Access to training plans and training opportunities
- Being part of a team leading change throughout the business
The experience with following will be highly regarded:
- HRWL – DG, RB, EWP, CN & C6
- WAH Training
- Training and Accessor Cert 4
- Pronto experience
- Extensive Fixed Crushing Plant Experience
- Previous Roles Maintaining Osborne Crushing Equipment
Does this sound like you? To take the next step in your career, click the ‘Apply’ button below. Please ensure you include an updated resume with contactable references with your application.
Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Alternatively, if you would like more information contact Human Resources on (08) 9022 7746 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience using Pronto?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.