Advertiser: Caddick DesignsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jan 2021
- Bendigo, Goldfields & Macedon Ranges
- $55,000 - $64,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architectural Drafting
Caddick Designs is a well-established practice operating for over 30 years, the practice undertakes a wide variety of projects consisting of boutique and high-end residential developments, Multi Unit Developments, Commercial and Industrial projects.
We are seeking an experienced local Building Designer with the appropriate qualification and sound knowledge of; building construction, Rescode and understanding of the NCC.
Requirements for the Ideal Candidate:
- A tertiary qualification in Architectural Drafting.
- Must be proficient in AUTOCAD and REVIT. Proficiency in 3D modelling is a bonus.
- Residential design experience is ideal.
- Competent in preparing and understanding construction plans.
- Be familiar with Blockwork, Timber & Steel Framed Wall Construction.
- Have fundamental understanding of Building Design, with basic Rescode and Town Planning knowledge required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate with clients, architects, building designers, surveyors, planners, engineers, and within the team.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail with the ability to complete tasks within strict timeframes.
- Enjoy working with People and driven to achieve client's dreams and ideas.
- Local applicant desired.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Produce design drawings using CAD / REVIT for all aspects of Residential Design (New Builds, Additions & Alterations), as well as a variety of other interesting projects (Industrial, Multi dwelling development, Sheds, Gazebos & much more)
- Attend site/office meetings direct with the Client
- Review & present concept plans to other staff and clients
- Assist with developing clear, understandable & detailed plans
- Review and complete sets of structural plans ready for the Engineer & Surveyor.
- Submission of Final plans to the Client
Caddick Designs offers:
- Excellent Office Environment
- Close-Knit and supportive Team
- Welcoming Design Ideas
- 4 days a week to Full time hours, 9-5pm Monday to Friday. For the right candidate, school friendly hours can be discussed.
- Remuneration will be competitive and based on experience.
- Growth and development opportunities as the business continues to evolve
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you so Apply Now by submitting your CV and Cover Letter, please include a response to the “Ideal Candidate Requirements”.
NB: We will not consider applications without a cover letter and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We thank you in advance for your interest and application.
Applications close Sunday 24th January 2021. Role to begin mid February.
To find out more about this role please contact the Office Manager, Yvonne on 03 5428 1853 or via email, email@example.com