Sr. Sales Executive, Applications Managed Services (AMS) - 100% Remote
Advertiser: Rimini StreetMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jan 2021
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, New Business Development
Rimini Street, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMNI) is a global provider of enterprise software products and services, the leading third-party support provider for Oracle and SAP software products and a Salesforce partner. The Company offers premium, ultra-responsive and integrated application management and support services that enable enterprise software licensees to save significant costs, free up resources for innovation and achieve better business outcomes. More than 2,000 global Fortune 500, midmarket, public sector and other organizations from a broad range of industries rely on Rimini Street as their trusted application enterprise software products and services provider.
The company is widely recognized by clients, leading industry analysts (including Gartner, Forrester, Constellation Research and Nucleus), and financial analysts as the leader in a large, fast growing market with tremendous upside and an extremely strong value proposition that resonates with CIOs and CFOs.
We are hiring a Sr. Sales Executive to sell our Applications Managed Services (AMS) for SAP and/or Oracle, core ERP.
This specialist role works as a part of a dedicated AMS team, to support field Sales Account Executives in identifying and closing AMS opportunities. This role will be based in Australia.
Rimini Street views all employees as partners, and is committed to providing an exciting, participatory and team-oriented work environment. In addition to our very competitive compensation packages, be prepared for challenging professional growth and fun along the way in our work-hard, play-hard corporate environment.
Our Sr. Sales Executives have deep experience selling AMS for SAP and/or Oracle, core ERP. The right candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit, a proven track record of sales excellence, ability to meet/exceed quotas, and taking business to the next level. Must be hungry and have a passion for winning. We need someone that can be very hands-on, do whatever it takes to build revenue, and be a strategic thinker with the ability to create long-term sales plans and execute on them with our prospects.
The ideal candidate will have 10+ years’ experience selling Application Managed Services, to large Enterprise companies, across various industries, ideally with proven success working at smaller start-up companies, fighting for business against large SI’s and top global AMS providers.
Successful candidates will have extensive experience in consultative services sales, and in preparing long-term customer roadmaps/plans that solidify a deep partnership with their AMS service provider, bundle in numerous products and services, and have a large global footprint.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Create awareness and demand for Rimini Street products and services
- Identify and qualify sales opportunities through direct prospecting, lead follow-up, networking, and working with lead generation teams
- Establish a dialogue with prospects and customers and understand their unique goals, problems, and needs
- Provide and guide clients and prospects strategic vision to drive them toward the RSI AMS solution
- Create compelling sales presentation messages, positioning statements, and other sales collateral for a specific sales opportunity
- Drive the Rimini Street sales process, working collaboratively with functional peers (Field Sales Account Executives, Operations, Legal, Marketing, Sales Engineers, Finance) to successfully win an opportunity
- Negotiate complex contracts and successfully navigate prospect's complex internal approval processes
- Work collaboratively with all functional peers to ensure a smooth transition from prospect status to client status
- Partner with Sr. Account Executives to ensure updating and tracking of all activities in our Salesforce CRM automation tool
- Accurately forecast quarterly and annual sales commitments
- Implement and utilize current Social and Digital selling strategies to maximize opportunities via Social Networking platforms
Location and Travel Expectations
- Travel expectations, 50%+ as this position will support sales opportunities across the geography
- Bachelor's degree required
- 10+ years of overall sales experience
- 7-10+ years proven sales experience in Application Managed Services
- Command knowledge of the enterprise software industry
- Record of sustained and significant quota over-achievement
- Experience in the lead role in a fast paced, team-oriented collaborative environment in a competitive market
- Deep experience capitalizing on Social and Digital selling techniques to improve deal volume, size, and velocity
- Demonstrated understanding of IT Operations and Service Delivery Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Track record of driving services cross-sell and increasing customer share of wallet
- Experience selling to CXOs
- Highly developed selling, customer relations, and negotiation skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with C-level executives, procurement, legal, and line of business representatives
- Engage prospects with a consultative sales approach
- Must be articulate, with strong writing and presentation skills
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Proven experience with Social and Digital selling techniques
- Able to work under stress and handle multiple critical priorities
- Very strong work ethic with “can do, roll up sleeves to figure it out” attitude
- Ability to leverage supporting team of Sales Engineers, Lead Generation, and Marketing, Business Development, and Inside Sales
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?