Advertiser: Toll Group3.0312 out of 53.0 overall rating (963 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jan 2021
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
World Leading Organisation ▪ Supportive Team Culture ▪ Fast Paced Environment
Toll People NT are recruiting for a Warehouse Officer for a Casual Position within a well-respected company in Darwin. Reporting to the Branch Manager this role will suit someone looking for a fast paced, energetic environment with a commitment to quality and safety at all times.
You will be responsible for;
- Operate 32T Container handler or smaller conventional forklifts
- Loading and unloading trucks/containers
- Receipt of Goods and ensure all documentation processed is accurate and complete
- Using RF scanning devices
- Pick and packing orders
- Manual labouring (lifting to 20kgs)
- Updating of Customer Inventory Database
- Working as a part of a team
- General Housework and Inventory control
- Adhering to HSE responsibilities and ensure all activities undertaken are compliant with company policies and procedures
To be successful in this role you will have;
- Current C Class Licence
- Current High-Risk Licence - Forklift (LF)
- Current National Police Clearance or (willing to obtain)
- Basic Computer Skills Inc. MS Word, Excel & Outlook
- Available for ongoing or on-call shifts
- Recent Warehousing Experience
If you meet all of the above criteria, we would like to hear from you at the earliest opportunity. Please send your application by using the link provided or for further information contact Kesia on (08) 89018650. Recruitment will commence immediately.
Toll People are Australia's most recognised provider of Transport, Logistics, and Supply Chain and Warehouse staff. Whilst we service the Toll Group, we also service hundreds of external clients and partners, offering complete recruitment solutions from permanent and executive recruitment, business support recruitment to flexible labour and award-winning training and development programs.
Toll Group does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies and will not pay any placement fees relating to such unsolicited resume referrals.
All applicants must be entitled to work in Australia and be prepared to undergo a criminal history check, pre-employment medical and/or drug & alcohol testing as required.
Toll embraces and celebrates a variety of cultures. We continue to build a business that reflects the values of equality, built on the knowledge and understanding that everyone is welcome including,
the First Nations Peoples, and those of all ages, genders and abilities.