General Hand - Warehouse | Australian Fintech Company
Advertiser: Quest Payment Systems Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jan 2021
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- Competitive Salary
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Quest Payment Systems Pty Ltd is an award-winning Australian Fintech company, producing a range of innovative “end-to-end” payment solutions inclusive of payment terminal hardware, software and transaction services for major Australian retailers and financial institutions.
Based in Melbourne, Quest has been internationally recognised for our development of a cashless donation system and are innovators in the payment industry, recently launching ‘Tap-on-Phone’ to the Australian market.
Find out more at: https://www.questpaymentsystems.com/
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a General Hand to join our Manufacturing team in our Hawthorn head office.
This is a full time, permanent position based in a combined office and warehouse environment for an immediate start.
Reporting to the Purchasing Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing all the warehouse functions including incoming and outgoing movements of stock
- Assisting with other departments’ requirements in the warehouse
- Maintaining the warehouse to ensure it is organised, neat and tidy
- Assisting with building maintenance
- Other duties as required
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good computing skills (MS Office Intermediate)
- Experience with databases is desirable
- Experience in warehousing, stock control and incoming inspection is not essential but will be highly regarded
- Comfortable with using a walkie stacker (electric hand forklift)
- Self-motivated and a team player with an attitude of getting things done
- Fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career
- Work for an award-winning Fintech company
- Excellent salary package for the right candidate
- Innovative and collaborative team environment
HOW TO APPLY
Come and join us!
Click APPLY and kickstart your career with Quest!
Please note applications will only be considered from candidates who are currently Australian citizens or permanent residents.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.