Marketing and sales coordinator
Advertiser: Laser Vision SAMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jan 2021
- $65,000 - $69,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
An exciting opportunity to pursue a marketing role in a highly regarded laser eye surgery practice in Adelaide's CBD on Hindmarsh Square.
Your goal will be to allow those reliant on glasses or contact lenses to achieve better vision through laser vision correction, resulting in improved quality of life.
Your role will be to promote Laser Vision Correction to spectacle and contact lens wearers, in order to attract and qualify potential patients, then make appointments as appropriate leading to completion of laser vision correction procedures and improved vision for these patients.
You will also have roles in front of house reception for patients entering the practice for laser vision correction, and taking incoming enquiries to the practice.
Your main duties would include:
- Taking responsibility for attracting sufficient appropriate patients to Laser Vision SA to allow surgical lists for Laser Vision Correction to be filled.
- Monitoring digital promotional and marketing campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, websites and other media including radio.
- Answering inbound calls, emails or texts from those interested in having Laser Vision Correction.
- Booking appointments for possible vision correction candidates, as well as post consultation follow up.
- Being the first port of call for any enquiries regarding vision correction, liaising with potential patients and building a strong rapport.
- Maintaining the practice's website, social media and other campaigns.
- Managing statistical data to track efficacy of promotional activities.
We require you to:
- Be calm but friendly and enthusiastic about laser vision correction
- Have promotional experience, including social media, with performance metrics proving increased business turnover as a result of these promotions
- Have an excellent telephone voice and manner
- Be responsible for building and maintaining a good rapport with potential patients
- Have personal initiative, motivation and accountability to fulfill an important role for growth of the practice
- Be able to follow procedures and protocols required for excellence in service and surgical outcomes, and required for our full accreditation.
- To use Microsoft Office and social media very competently.
- To be able to work as part of the practice team and report to the practice business manager and surgeon.
- Have references from current supervisors
Previous knowledge of eye care/eye surgery is not necessary – all training given
- Above award annual salary from $65,000 plus super and leave loading
- Monday to Friday 8 am to 5 pm regular hours
- The opportunity to learn further marketing and team work skills to build you career and salary
- Adelaide CBD location on Hindmarsh Square with great public transport access as well as multilevel and on street car parking
- Contemporary architect-designed fit out with natural light.
- Modern corporate uniform provided after probation
- A medical practice environment that promotes a supportive culture where all employees are part of a team fully committed to excellence in all aspects of patient care and administration.
- Our team members do enjoy making an improvement in our patients vision and life
Applications close 12 February 2021
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following online advertising methods do you have experience with?