IT Support Analyst
Advertiser: Squire Patton Boggs4.6 out of 54.6 overall rating (5 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jan 2021
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
- Global law firm, boutique environment
- Sole IT Support person in Sydney, part of a global team
- Experience our unique, award winning culture
Be involved in your new role
A fantastic opportunity exists for an IT Support Analyst to join our team!
Working as the sole IT person in our Sydney CBD office, but part of a small team based in Perth, you will confidently provide proactive and reactive support in a friendly and efficient manner to the Sydney office (currently 50 users and growing) and 100+ users within the firm nationally. You will be accountable for the quality of local technology service delivery while enjoying support from both our Perth office and the firm-wide IT department.
The following will give you a taste for what the role encompasses:
- Provide 2nd level end-user support for PC-related and telecommunications issues primarily for the Sydney offices, but also assisting with the support of the Perth and Darwin offices;
- Maintain the helpdesk call system;
- Ensure all telephones and telecommunication systems are in good working order on a daily basis;
- Manage Sydney office expectations and manage local suppliers;
- Install and relocate PC's, laptops, printers and peripherals, as required;
- Maintain hardware and software inventory;
- Prepare technical documentation, as required.
To succeed in this role we are looking for someone who holds a Bachelor's degree or three to five years’ experience of working with PCs (preferably in a Windows environment) and related peripheral material, or three to five years of help desk or training experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience. You will also have a strong internal client focus with an ability to be pro-active and problem solving ability.
Our award-winning collaborative culture
With over 1,500 lawyers in 45 offices and 20 countries around the world we are one of the world's top 10 most global legal practices. Squire Patton Boggs is a progressive and growing firm with a strong integrated global platform. With our longstanding 'one-firm firm' philosophy, we work together to build trusted relationships globally with each other and our clients, giving our clients the best we have to offer.
We strive to be a dynamic and inclusive workplace, promoting a productive and supportive culture where everyone is encouraged to live our firm values and be accountable for our actions. Our core values, Collaboration, Professionalism, Excellence, Diversity, and Responsibility, have been created directly by our people and it is being accountable for our values that make them really work.
Clients recognise us as being different to other law firms; that it is being Commercial, Connected and Committed that differentiates us and what they want to be a part of.
Be involved today!
So join us today and enjoy a range of staff benefits including: discounts on various products and services, ongoing training and development, a corporate health and wellbeing program including an annual health and wellbeing allowance, regular social and firm sponsored events, one paid volunteer day per year, and more.
We prefer to deal with you directly. Please submit your CV by clicking on the Apply button below. If you would like further information, please contact Hannah Robins on +61 8 9429 7401 for a highly confidential discussion.
Please note, to be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work in Australia.
Squire Patton Boggs is an equal opportunity employer and encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply.