Drillers Offsider - Entry Level - NT Based - Underground Role
Advertiser: Redfield ResourcesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jan 2021
- $35 - $40 per hour
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Exploration & Geoscience
Redfield Resources are seeking a motivated and hardworking candidate to work with one of the leading drilling companies in WA. Redfield Resources is the industries select recruitment organisation, join the best to become the best.
As a Drillers Offsider, working 12 hour days, you will be supporting the Driller with general operations; rod handling, rig maintenance, bagging samples, assisting to relocate rigs when required and lifting in excess of 40kgs etc...This is a very physically demanding position.
Excellent opportunities to excel your career and go onto becoming a Driller! Our clients are passionate about your career!
What you need;
- To reside in Northern Territory
- Previous experience is a physical demanding role
- Willing to work on a 7:7roster
- A valid NT Drivers Licence - Manual C Class and / or above
- A current National Police Clearance - Dated within 6 months
What you will get;
- A rare opportunity into the Drilling Industry
- Experience with industry leading Drilling companies
- $35.00 p/h + super + bonus + CAREER
- Long term career opportunities!
- A chance to explore our beautiful state
All successful candidates must have the ability to pass a comprehensive Pre Employment Medical including Drug and Alcohol screen and supply 2 recent work references.
APPLY NOW and become a part of the Drilling industry's growth!
Redfield Drilling Services
Redfield Resources is also directly affiliated with Redfield Drilling Services. If you are having no luck breaking into the sector, RDS runs a 4 day training course that will provide you with direct hands on experience. This course is run by industry professionals and offers second to none exposure to real site conditions. This will help to set you apart from the rest!
For further information on this course please contact Ashlee / Training Coordinator at email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?