Advertiser: Everyday Concierge Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jan 2021
- Toowoomba & Darling Downs
- $31 - $46 per hour
- Work Type
- Self Employment, Self Employment
We are a local Toowoomba business providing tailored services to clients. We are currently experiencing high demand for capable, flexible people to provide in-home assistance to families in the Toowoomba area.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- People-centered and genuinely caring
- Great communicator
- Experience running a household
- Blue Card is an advantage
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complete household tasks to a high standard including cleaning, laundry, bed-making, and organisation
- Childcare (transporting children may be needed)
- Pet care
- Meal preparation
- Running errands
- Build genuine relationships with clients and provide support tailored to their needs
- Initial and ongoing training and support
- Set your own rate of pay
- Flexible schedules available
- Rewarding work
See what some of our current team members have to say:
‘Robyn and May are the bee’s knees to work for!’
'I'm so grateful to have work that fits around my family.'
- This is a contractor role - prior experience working as a contractor is not required
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacts
- A reliable vehicle and open license are a requirement
- You will require a reasonable level of physical fitness
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?