Advertiser: Tattarang Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jan 2021
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Accounting, Management Accounting & Budgeting
Harvest Road Group is part of Tattarang, one of Australia’s largest private investment groups. We are an agricultural business with a growing portfolio of fine food brands for domestic and international markets, exporting to over 40 countries. From our 100 years of heritage in beef, to delivering innovative never before seen seafood products, our team is spread across the whole of WA working to bring sustainably sourced and ethically raised products to the plates of our customers.
About the job….
We are currently seeking a driven and energetic Management Accountant, to be based in our Perth office, supporting geographically spread teams. This will be for a 12-month maternity contract, however there is a possibility of it being ongoing due to the significant growth of the business that is planned over the next few years.
- Manage the accounting function including maintenance of general ledger, accounts payable and accounts receivable to ensure accuracy and timeliness for Harvest Road entities
- Assist in developing and implementing financial business process improvements for Harvest Road entities
- Perform weekly and monthly analysis providing an understanding of financial data including weekly sales, profit and operations analysis, cattle performance reporting and station cost analysis
- Assist with preparation of group Budgets and Forecasts
- Compilation of Harvest Road consolidated monthly financial reports for the review by Financial Controller
- Compilation of Harvest Road Board pack and associated reporting for review by the Financial Controller
- Manage the banking function including maintenance of up-to-date bank reconciliations, group credit cards, income for Harvest Road entities
- Cash flow management and forecasting for Harvest Road entities
- Assists in identifying potential areas for cost reduction and improvement in business performance and profitability.
- Assistance with preparation for annual audit process
- Compile and analyse financial information to prepare financial statements for Harvest Road entities
- Assist with other finance duties and projects as required
This role will suit someone who has a proven experience of accounting in a corporate environment, where business analysis and managing various stakeholders and priorities is part of your day job.
- Strong CA or CPA accountant with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a corporate environment
- Experience in business integration of systems and reporting
- Experience providing business analysis and visibility for operational teams
- A high level of customer service (internal and external) with strong communication skills
- Effective time management, task prioritisation and organisational skills
- Some Agricultural exposure would be advantageous and highly regarded
What’s in it for you?
Working in an iconic location, the business endeavours to provide a safe, encouraging and family-oriented work environment to all staff, to ensure you have the necessary support to achieve your best results. We are constantly evolving, with long-term career opportunities available for successful candidates with the right attitude.
Click apply if you are keen to join one of Western Australia largest agricultural businesses.
Harvest Road embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity. We actively encourage Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders, people of all backgrounds, ages, sexual orientation, and those with Disability to apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?