Drug and Alcohol Collector - Casual - Cairns, QLD 4870
Advertiser: DASAMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jan 2021
- Cairns & Far North
- Work Type
- Healthcare & Medical, Pathology
Drug and Alcohol Collector -
Cairns, QLD 4870 and Surrounds
Drug and Alcohol Solutions Australia (DASA) is seeking an experienced casual for on-site and workplace drug and alcohol specimen collection.
Join a fast-growing company where you will become a valued part of our team of collectors.
The successful applicant having the current unit of competence HLTPAT005 Collect Pathology Specimens other than Blood (or equivalent) would be highly regarded.
This position would ideally suit applicants who are organised, have attention to detail, ability to work with a variety of people, and seeking flexible work hours 24/7.
We are looking for applicants with:
- Positive attitude and high level of customer service
- Attention to detail and ability to follow written procedures
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Reliability, punctuality and be well groomed.
- Current drivers' license and own vehicle
- Ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team
- Reliable phone and internet access
- Willingness to do on-call and out of hours work
Please forward a Cover Letter detailing your current location and availability for work together with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will only contact candidates who best fit our criteria.
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?