Digital Marketing Specialist (Full-time)
Advertiser: Be Fit FoodMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jan 2021
- Mornington Peninsula & Bass Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Digital & Search Marketing
Be Fit Food is a fast growing, ecommerce business, delivering healthy, frozen meals throughout Australia.
Based on the Mornington Peninsula, the brand vision is to improve the health of everyday Australians – if you’re interested in health & nutrition and have skills in digital marketing – please read on!
We are expanding our Marketing team and have a need for a Full Time, Digital Marketing Specialist to join the Be Fit Food family. This role will see you responsible for the end-to-end digital media strategy for Be Fit Food.
Working closely with the Brand Manager, you will develop an intimate understanding of the business day to day needs and build strong internal & external relationships to drive new and exciting opportunities to grow the business. The successful candidate will be confident in their ability to bring together many campaign elements in a fast-paced environment.
Strong marketing communications knowledge is a must.
- Manage agency relationships and internal stakeholders
- Own and manage all owned digital channel, developing and sourcing content for digital platforms
- Role model a relentless commitment to data-driven decision making and a test and learn mindset.
- Ability to organise and track multiple simultaneous digital marketing projects to an agreed standard, deadline and budget.
- Experience in partnering with designers and marketers to design measurable optimisation programs, aligned to marketing objectives.
- Share digital marketing expertise with wider marketing team to build knowledge and capability. This includes external market trends and best practice.
- Liaise and engage with relevant stakeholders to ensure optimised functionality of the e-commerce platforms.
- Develop, test and send all electronic communications (eDM) to database in line with marketing calendar to increase conversions.
- UX review and day to day ‘making things better’
- Design, develop and maintain landing pages
- Manage all digital marketing channels including Loyalty Program, Social, Paid Search, SEO, CRM etc to increase brand awareness, drive online sales and improve marketing ROI together with Brand Manager
To be successful in this role you will have the following
- At least 3 years of experience in similar role
- Digital channel understanding ie Instagram, Facebook, Google
- Experience with Klaviyo, Facebook Business Manager, Google Adwords, Google analytics, Shopfiy & PageFly preferable
- Previous experience planning, delivering and reporting on digital campaigns;
- Previous experience with digital channels, metrics and the digital media ecosystem; and
- Experience with ROI measurement including usage of Google Analytics & Social Reporting tools
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight timelines often with conflicting priorities.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks.
- Knowledge of design, UX and online content.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A proven-track record of success in a communications or implementation planning role
- A creative and collaborative approach to campaign planning development.
- High levels of tenacity and proactivity coupled with the desire to stretch the capabilities of both yourself and those around you.
- A curious mindset, always looking for solutions.
Please apply with your CV, portfolio and a cover letter, detailing your experience which matches our position description.
Please note: applications without a cover letter will not be accepted.
- How many years' experience do you have as a marketing specialist?