Medical Secretary Receptionist - Medical Imaging (Radiology)
Advertiser: Mater ImagingMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jan 2021
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- $50,000 - $60,000 +super
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
Great opportunity to work in the medical field.
Join a company passionate about customer service and patient care, working in a dynamic team environment.
You will part of a dedicated radiology/medical imaging team that provide the highest quality imaging services together with exceptional patient care.
We are looking to fill two shifts 9.00-5.30pm and 10.00-6.30pm
Previous radiology experience will be highly regarded.
Your daily duties will include:
- Reception, welcoming and processing patients
- Scheduling and managing patient appointments
- Accounts Receivable
- Following up medical information with various third parties
- Managing telephone enquiries
- Patient information data entry
- General reception duties
Skills and experience
As first point of contact for our patients, we require the following:
- Previous reception/medical experience
- A professional, patient and courteous manner
- Excellent articulation and telephone manner
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong computer skills
- Strong multitasking capabilities
Two week on-site training and support is provided to get you initiated into the role.
Located within regular buss routes and near three different train stations, North Sydney, Wollstonecraft and St Leonards.
Whilst no parking is provided, unregulated on street parking is within a 15 minutes walk.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to work in a highly rewarding job with a great team.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Only Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents will be considered and need apply.
- Do you have customer service experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- What's your average typing speed?