Entry to Real Estate Sales - Sales Cadet
Advertiser: Ray White RomseyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jan 2021
- Bendigo, Goldfields & Macedon Ranges
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Sales
If you are looking to make your start in the exciting world of Real Estate, this is a unique opportunity to join an experienced team within the growing Macedon Ranges region.
You will support and in turn, be taught the art of listing and selling Real Estate alongside our experienced sales agents.
Your key responsibilities in this role will include (but not limited to):
- Attending training and mentoring sessions.
- Finding new business and leads through prospecting and database management.
- Liaising with clients.
- General administration and preparation of a variety of required documents throughout the sale campaign.
- Assisting on and conducting a variety of inspections and appraisals.
As you develop and display increasing competence in these areas, your responsibilities will increase and evolve.
- Will have a current Agents Representative Certificate.
- Will have a current Australian Drivers Licence.
- Will have a genuine passion for quality customer service and achieving results for clients.
- Will have exceptional organisation and negotiation skills.
- Will be capable of multi-tasking and engaging on several objectives at a time.
- Will be capable of communicating clearly both through both written and verbal mediums as well as confidently communicating with numbers.
- Will be capable with use of technologies and programs and have the ability to follow procedures and systems.
At Ray White, we have access to industry leading training that will transform you into a true Real Estate professional.
You will be required to work 6 days a week with a base salary package plus bonuses.
If you fit these requirements and are looking to work alongside a professional and enthusiastic team, please forward your resume and cover letter to
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Have you completed a Real Estate Sales Representative course? (e.g. Agent's Representative course, Certificate of Registration)
- Do you have experience in administration?