Real Estate Sales Consultant
Advertiser: Ray White RomseyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jan 2021
- Bendigo, Goldfields & Macedon Ranges
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Sales
Ray White Romsey is looking for an established Sales Agent to compliment our successful and driven team. If you are looking to expand upon your established Sales Skills within the Real Estate Industry, this is a unique opportunity to join an experienced team within the growing Macedon Ranges region.
- Will have Real Estate Sales experience with a proven track record.
- A current Victorian Agents Representative Certificate or Real Estate Licence.
- Will have a genuine passion for quality customer service and achieving results for clients.
- Will take pride in their presentation.
- Will have exceptional organisation and negotiation skills.
- Will have genuine drive to succeed.
- Will be capable of multi-tasking and engaging on several objectives at a time.
- Will have the ability to work independently and as part of team to achieve a variety of sales targets and KPIs.
- Will be capable of communicating clearly both through both written and verbal mediums as well as confidently communicating with numbers.
- Will be capable with use of technologies and programs and have the ability to follow procedures and systems.
- Will possess a current drivers licence.
- Will be team player, willing to contribute towards an ethical team culture and community.
With the backing of the most dominant Real Estate brand in Australasia, and a prosperous location within a key growth corridor, this is a unique opportunity for the most astute of applicants.
All conversations will be highly discreet and confidential.
If you fit these requirements and are looking to work alongside a professional and enthusiastic team, please forward your resume and cover letter to
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a sales consultant?
- How many years' experience do you have in the real estate industry?
- Have you completed a Real Estate Sales Representative course? (e.g. Agent's Representative course, Certificate of Registration)
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?