Admin Assistant / Receptionist
Advertiser: JMA ArchitectsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jan 2021
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $30 per hour + super
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Receptionists
James Millar Architects is a medium sized private Architectural practice based in South Melbourne. JMA has a strong focus on company culture and rewarding hard work, this philosophy has resulted in a very low staff turnover rate and a great team of Architects, Interior Designers, Project Managers and Administrative Support Staff
We are looking for an enthusiastic professional Administrative Assistant/Receptionist to join our team on a permanent part time basis that is available immediately. This role will be 5 days per week between the hours of 10am - 3pm (Hours flexible on discussion)
- Proficiency in word-processing, Microsoft office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Adobe
- High level of written and verbal communication skills.
- Be able to work both independently and also part of a team.
- High attention to detail with a strong work ethic.
- Previous experience working within an Architectural Practice will be highly regarded.
- Tender submission experience highly regarded but not essential
- Strong technical receptionist skills (managing the high demand of screening calls, diary management and admin support for the entire office)
- Strong interpersonal skills (dealing with staff, clients, consultants and reps face to face)
- Multitasking capabilities with organising travel, catering, site meetings, samples, office supplies and office functions.
- Assisting with HR, OH&S and tender submission documentation.
- Prior knowledge of OHS processes highly regarded
- Reception duties including OHS legislative requirements such as COVID Form management and maintenance, manage phones, messages, special printing projects etc and mail/couriers
- Office management duties such as stationary/stock management; equipment management
- Administrative duties such as downloading and saving tender documentation, Server file/folder management, updating policy formats and PDFs
If you have all the above criteria please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: we are inviting direct applications only. JMA will not be engaging the services of recruitment agencies for this role.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in administration?