Advertiser: Caneland Engineering1 out of 51.0 overall rating (1 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jan 2021
- Bundaberg & Wide Bay Burnett
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
We are looking for an Office All Rounder Extraordinaire
Tasks would include but are not limited to -
Weekly Payroll, Superannuation, WorkCover claims, Payroll Tax, Accounts, all employee related matters, typing letters and quotes, stationery ordering, answering phones and emails and general office duties, Experience with MYOB a definite advantage. An understanding of spreadsheets is also required.
You must be the sort of person who understands that checking and editing is a very important part of ensuring work is accurate.
The nature of this position means you will be working with as well as liaising with team members from all areas of the company. It is very important that you are the type of person who can adapt to each request that is made.
This role is 3 days a week (this can sometimes increase in busy times). You are required to be flexible as you will be called on to fill in on sick days and time off for the Officer Manager as she will do for you when required.
If you feel you are the right person for the job please send your resumes to email@example.com
- Do you have experience in administration?
- How many years' experience do you have as a payroll officer?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience in a data entry role?