Marketing and Communications Coordinator
Advertiser: Supply NationMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jan 2021
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
Have you ever wanted to work in an organisation where you feel like you’re creating a positive impact every single day?
Supply Nation is an organisation with purpose. Our team is inspired by our vision of creating a vibrant, prosperous and sustainable Indigenous business sector. We’re proud of a recent study that reported that every single staff member feels fulfilled at work. Does that sound like a culture you’d like to be part of?
Your next career step could be instrumental in creating an Australia where everyone has the same opportunities to achieve their goals through business ownership.
If you have a passion for making change; a flair for communication and organisation; and the drive to work towards a common vision – this could be the perfect role for you.
A full time opportunity is now available for a Marketing and Communications Coordinator.
Working within the Corporate Affairs Team, the Marketing and Communications Coordinator will play a key role in supporting the development and delivery of diverse marketing, communications and media activities.
This role will suit a creative communicator with excellent project management and stakeholder engagement skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks to a high standard under strict deadlines.
Reporting to the Marketing and Communications Manager, the successful candidate will co-ordinate marketing projects, manage merchandise production and stock, contribute to the development of content, manage website updates, and facilitate marketing and mailing campaigns.
The Marketing and Communications Coordinator will also assist with production logistics for design briefs, videography projects, and photographic shoots.
We encourage you to apply if you:
- Are looking to make a difference through what you do
- Have demonstrated knowledge and understanding of Indigenous societies, cultures and issues affecting Indigenous Australians in business
- Have completed a diploma or higher in Marketing or equivalent professional experience
- Are a strong, positive team player who likes to work as a part of diverse teams
- Have outstanding attention to detail
- Can demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication with strong copy-writing skills
- Love proofreading and copy editing (and have strong grammar and spelling)!
Demonstrated understanding of the Indigenous business sector, and previous experience working on Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander issues/projects will be highly regarded.
Suitably qualified Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Need more reasons to apply?
- The role is based in our Sydney CBD office, close to public transport (please note: due to the impacts of COVID19, you will be required to work from home initially)
- As a Not-For-Profit organisation, Supply Nation can offer salary packaging benefits in addition to a competitive remuneration package
- You’ll be working alongside talented and passionate professionals in an organisation that’s growing and achieving significant goals!
- Supply Nation is an organisation that values diversity, encourages innovation and rewards dedication and excellence.
Further details about the role, responsibilities and key selection criteria are available at the following link: https://supplynation.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Position-Description-Marketing-and-Communications-Coordinator-Jan-2021.pdf
If you cannot download a copy of the Position Description, or if you have any further questions about the role please email email@example.com
Your application should include:
- Your current resume, and
- A cover letter describing what appeals to you in the role and why you think you would be an outstanding candidate.
Applications close Wednesday 27 January 2021. Applications that do not contain both your cover letter and your resume will not be considered.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?
- Have you worked in a role where your duties included proof reading and sub-editing?