Graduate Solicitor (0-1 year PAE)
Advertiser: Matti Lamb and AssociatesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2021
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Generalists - Law Firm
Matti Lamb & Associates is a newly established law firm based in Adelaide’s inner south. We are seeking an energetic, enthusiastic and highly motivated graduate solicitor to join our growing firm. In this position, you will be exposed to a wide range of legal areas including Family Law, Wills and Estates, Personal Injury Law, Property Law and Credit Repair Law.
We are offering the opportunity to work alongside and be mentored by senior partners who are experienced in their fields of expertise. We value our firm’s culture and are looking to recruit an individual who will fit seamlessly into our small, but growing team.
You will be exposed to a wide range of legal areas with the opportunity to develop with direct client contact. You will receive close supervision and mentoring, allowing excellent career progression opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have
- A sound academic record.
- An immaculate attention to detail.
- Exemplary personal presentation and strong work ethic.
- A client focused approach and be passionate about assisting clients to achieve best outcomes.
- Excellent communication skills including word processing and typing.
- Ability to work autonomously and within a small team.
- Admission to practice in the Supreme Court of South Australia.
- Driver’s License and a personal means of transport.
- Previous experience in a legal environment is a plus, but not a necessity.
Please submit a cover letter, CV and academic transcript to email@example.com. Please do not contact our office directly via any other means as other forms of communication from applicants will not be considered.
Only those applicants shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.
Applications due by 27 January 2021