Part-Time It Officer
Advertiser: PARKROYAL Monash MelbourneMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2021
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- Hourly rate + super & benefits such as duty meals!
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
Pan Pacific Hotels Group has over 40 Hotels, Resorts and Serviced Suites worldwide. Our guests and our associates craft our culture and are the heart of our growing success. At PARKROYAL, we celebrate people! We embrace individuality and empower our associates to make their own decisions, bringing out the best in people and at every occasion. We are thrilled to be opening our newest PARKROYAL Property in Australia, PARKROYAL Monash Melbourne in April 2021.
Part of the M-City Development and conveniently located on the corner of Princes Highway and Blackburn road, the hotel will feature 250 guest rooms and suites, event space, an all-day dining restaurant and a lobby bar. Surrounded by Melbourne’s world-class education, business parks and medical precincts and with an array of retail, dining and entertainment options on its doorstep, PARKROYAL Monash Melbourne exudes vibrant energy with its heartfelt and approachable service.
PARKROYAL Monash is looking to appoint a Part Time IT Officer to join our pre-opening team and help maintain our network databases, upkeep IT software and hardware and optimise support in day-to-day IT operations. They will assist in troubleshooting system errors while sustaining data security and hotel schemes. Please note that a background of technology and IT systems knowledge is a must.
- Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for ongoing IT day-to-day operations
- Assist Hotel departments and associates with software errors and our property management systems
- Liaise with suppliers and contractors to ensure quality services and strong technology performance
- Up keep security and privacy of IT systems and programs
- Ability to work 3 days a week.
- Have knowledge of OH&S requirements.
- Ideally You Will Have:
- Previous experience in Hotel environment, with knowledge of computer science or equivalent
- Experience with Office 365, using/supporting Windows O/S, Outlook, Micros & Opera & managing various networks WLAN, LAN, guest public Wi-Fi
- Experience on Sound Knowledge 365, Outlook, Windows OS network
- Excellent communication skills and be able to build and maintain professional relationships.
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of quality service
At Pan Pacific Hotels Group, we provide dependable places to live, work and play by integrating warm people, thoughtful processes, intuitive design and integrity in everything we do.
We are an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive package, including company benefits, duty meals and hotel discounts with our Global Alliance program as well as many other excellent local benefits.
Join us in creating memorable experiences for our guests through PARKROYAL’s signature warmth and approachable service in this landmark destination! For more information on the available vacancies, please visit www.panpacific.com or email email@example.com.
Human Capital & Development
PARKROYAL Monash Melbourne
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience working in a technical support role?