Advertiser: Supply NationMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2021
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Graphic Design
Have you ever wanted to work in an organisation where you feel like you’re creating a positive impact every single day?
Supply Nation is an organisation with purpose. Our team is inspired by our vision of creating a vibrant, prosperous and sustainable Indigenous business sector. We’re proud of a recent study that reported that every single staff member feels fulfilled at work. Does that sound like a culture you’d like to be part of?
Your next career step could be instrumental in creating an Australia where everyone has the same opportunities to achieve their goals through business ownership.
A full-time opportunity is now available for a creative in-house Graphic Designer who is passionate about developing engaging material, and ensuring Supply Nation consistently delivers exceptional marketing content.
Working within the Corporate Affairs Team, you will be responsible for generating artwork and branded collateral to support marketing activities across a diverse range of digital platforms, publications, promotional tools and high-profile events.
Reporting to the Marketing and Communications Manager, you will also be responsible for maintaining the organisation’s branding guidelines, and managing imagery, signage and print production.
We encourage you to apply if you have:
- Qualifications in graphic design and a minimum 3 years creative design experience
- A strong understanding of design principles and demonstrated best practice within a professional / business environment
- Proven ability to produce artwork and marketing collateral across multiple platforms: website, social media, print, digital etc.
- High level of proficiency in the Adobe Suite, particularly InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Demonstrated experience working with Canva
- Experience producing templates for professional documentation
- Strong understanding of print, layout and production requirements
- Excellent eye for detail, and demonstrated experience juggling multiple priorities within tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and ability to produce engaging content
- Proven ability to proof-read copy, ensuring accuracy and version control
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously, while also collaborating in a team environment
Demonstrated understanding of the Indigenous business sector, and previous experience working on Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander issues/projects will be highly regarded.
Suitably qualified Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Need more reasons to apply?
- The role is based in our Sydney CBD office, close to public transport (please note: due to the impacts of COVID19, you will be required to work from home initially)
- As a Not-For-Profit organisation, Supply Nation can offer salary packaging benefits in addition to a competitive remuneration package
- You’ll be working alongside talented and passionate professionals in an organisation that’s growing and achieving significant goals!
- Supply Nation is an organisation that values diversity, encourages innovation and rewards dedication and excellence.
Further details about the role, responsibilities and key selection criteria are available at the following link: https://supplynation.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Position-Description-Graphic-Designer-Jan-2021.pdf
If you cannot download a copy of the Position Description, or if you have any further questions about the role please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application should include:
- Your current resume, and
- A cover letter describing what appeals to you in the role and why you think you would be an outstanding candidate.
Applications close COB Wednesday 27 January 2021.
Applications that do not contain both your cover letter and your resume will not be considered.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a graphic designer?
- Which of the following Adobe products are you experienced with?