Head of Sales
Advertiser: Ezypay5 out of 55.0 overall rating (3 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2021
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Management
Ezypay is a multi-award winning Fintech company established in 1996, specialising in the provision of subscription and recurring direct debit payments.
With offices in Australia, New Zealand and Malaysia, Ezypay has processed over $3 billion worth of subscription payments in 9 countries across the Asia Pacific region (Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, Hong Kong, China, Taiwan and Thailand) and we’re continually expanding.
As the Head of Sales, you will be critical to ensuring Ezypay’s continued revenue growth.
You will ensure we maintain active and healthy relationships with our key customers and partners, as well as coaching and managing a team of sales professionals who are responsible for finding new business opportunities.
Increasingly Ezypay is driving revenue growth through our close technical and commercial partnerships, so you will have experience in how to navigate and drive success in partner selling models (channel/re-seller/alliance). With our strong focus as a subscription billing service provider, you will also be comfortable in value-based selling – so that we can leverage our strong solution capabilities against an increasingly commoditised market environment.
You’ll be directly managing a team of 6 (across Account Management, Partnership Development, Inside Sales and Pre-Sales) and work closely with our Marketing team that is responsible for Inbound Sales and Customer Success.
Reporting directly to the CEO and as part of the Executive team at Ezypay; you will have a combination of leadership and strategic planning skills and be just as comfortable reviewing a proposal or helping close a deal. You will have a strong approach to sales management and reporting and will be able to determine which areas of opportunity need the majority of our focus. Being a complex business but not a large enterprise, requires all members of our team to be hands-on.
Although we have been operating for a number of years, there are plenty of opportunities to drive change within our organisation and help guide Ezypay through its next phase of ambitious growth. Our success has led to recent changes within our Sales team, so you will be working with a fresh and enthusiastic team ready to drive our results to the next level.
- Drive revenue growth in line with company targets and market opportunity
- Provide strong leadership to the Sales team; inspiring high performance and driving results
- Actively drive processes, assets, and frameworks to ensure team success
- Support and where required actively engage in direct sales opportunities, from discovery to deal closure
- Protect existing revenue through a proactive Account Management framework and direct engagement with key customers when required
- Prepare and present regular, meaningful, and accurate management reports
- Develop key relationships with external parties including existing partners and customers
- Keep across trends in payments and help shape the strategic direction of the business
- Support the CEO and executive team to assess and enter new markets
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role (payments experience essential)
- Proven success working in a partner/channel/indirect sales environment
- Success in driving new revenue opportunities in addition to account management
- Strong attention to detail, with hands-on experience in sales operations reporting
- Record of providing effective leadership and direction to teams
- A great place to work
- Flexible working arrangements and work life balance
- A fun team environment
- A dynamic and challenging environment, with the opportunity to make a real and lasting difference to our business
- Modern office located in the heart of Chatswood
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- How many years of business development experience do you have?
- How many years' of corporate communications experience do you have?
- What's your expected annual base salary?