Digital Marketing Coordinator - Hurley Hotel Group
Advertiser: Hurley Hotel GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2021
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Digital & Search Marketing
Hurley Hotel Group
Digital Marketing Coordinator
About the Hurley Hotel Group
The Group includes the Alma, Arkaba, Kensi, Marion, Port Lincoln, Pretoria, Royal, Tonsley, Torrens Arms Hotels & the Ivory Tavern at Tweed Heads.
The Hurley Hotel Group is one of the most renowned hotel groups in South Australia, priding itself on its longstanding reputation for innovation and success.
As the Digital Marketing Coordinator, no day will be the same. Your diverse role will focus on the visual, social and communication aspects of all online marketing within the Hurley Hotel Group. In this role you will be responsible for social media and website management, driving digital campaigns, implementing strategies and reporting on all digital activity within the group. You will be responsible for assisting Hotel Managers with online community management and helping grow their online hotel footprint across multiple levels.
You will oversee content creation and deliver Facebook and Instagram paid advertising campaigns that are vibrant and engaging. This role allows you to be creative, think outside the square and gives you an opportunity to showcase your video and content production skills.
You will be responsible for management, implementation and maintenance of websites including optimising content to ensure the UX remains dynamic and continues to improve conversion rates. Skills in Adobe Creative Suite, Google Business Suite and Social Media automation platforms are an advantage. You will be a team player with exceptional written and verbal communication skills and a positive attitude.
- Project manage digital projects – including website builds and paid search campaigns
- Drive B2C social media and content strategies to help achieve company goals
- Implement strategies to grow existing social media channels
- Assist the Marketing team to create content for social media platforms, website, email and marketing campaigns
- Using analytics and research to create monthly tracker and recommendation reports on customer experience to increase engagement and conversation rates
- Monitoring media and industry sites to ensure content and social media are relevant to the market and spot upcoming trends
- Assisting in the planning and execution of the digital promotional calendar across all online platforms
- Acting as a point of contact and the 'go to' for digital in the marketing team
- Assisting the Marketing Manager in the management of the daily/weekly administration of the department
Essential skills & experience:
- 2 years experience in a similar role
- Tertiary qualifications in Digital Marketing, Marketing or Communications
- Experience in digital analytics and reporting
- Experience in SEO and SEM management is an advantage
- Proficient across digital platforms – CRM, CMS (Word Press), Google Business is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Passionate about Social Media
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of a fast paced team
- Experience managing social media accounts and content
- Experience in Photography and post production is an advantage
Employee benefits for this role include:
- Free on site parking
- Eastern suburbs, near city location
- Attractive salary commensurate with experience
- Discounted staff meals
Please apply now to be considered for this vacancy
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Have you worked in a role which requires experience with direct marketing and electronic direct mail (EDM) campaigns?
- How many years' experience do you have in social media marketing?
- What appeals to you about this vacancy with the Hurley Hotel Group?