Storeperson / Delivery DriverPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2021
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
Store person/ Delivery Driver
Full time, Permanent: Monday to Friday and alternate Saturdays
We are a small and busy tile shop in Fyshwick looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Storeperson/ Delivery Driver to join our busy and dynamic team.
Main Duties include:
- Stock and inventory checks and orders
- Collating orders and organising delivery schedules
- Delivery of tiles and materials to sites around the Canberra region
- Loading and unloading of tiles, tools and materials
- General manual handling
- Stock and inventory checks & orders
- Keeping the warehouse / showroom organised and tidy
- Sales and service to our trade
Experience is an advantage, however training will be provided.
The successful applicant will have:
- A valid driver’s licence is essential
- Ability to drive manual vehicle
- An excellent driving history
- Forklift licence required
- MR licence is an advantage
- OH&S White Card holder preferred
- Retail experience preferred
- Excellent Customer Service
- Self motivated and enthusiastic
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Must have adequate literacy and numeracy ability
Salary with full entitlements, dependent upon experience. Please email applications, resumes and a short cover letter to email@example.com
- What is the maximum weight that you are comfortable and able to lift?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Are you licenced to drive a manual vehicle?