Advertiser: Sterling KPGMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2021
- Hervey Bay & Fraser Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Receptionists
Sterling KPG is a well established accounting and financial planning firm located in Maryborough on the Fraser Coast.
We are seeking the services of an experienced, professional and organised Receptionist to assist our highly skilled business services team. Front office duties, collating tax returns, invoice preparation and data entry are some of the functions of this position.
The position is a challenging role and one which will require the successful candidate to have the ability to multi-skill and prioritise workloads.
The successful applicant will possess:
- People skills;
- Polished and professional presentation, including a professional and courteous phone manner;
- A team focused attitude, but with the ability to work autonomously;
- Strong computer/data entry skills with an eye for detail;
- High standard of written and verbal communication;
- Outstanding time management and organisational skills;
- Proven standard of computer literacy with competent use of Microsoft Office;
- Experience within the accounting industry or similar highly regarded but not essential.
This full time position is available immediately, and offers the right candidate an opportunity to show professionalism, organisational, and administrative skills.
All applications must include:
- A cover letter responding to the points listed above.
- A current resume with a minimum of two referees, who have a thorough knowledge of your work performance and conduct.
Applications close Friday, 29th January 2021 and should be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in administration?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?