Head of Asset Management & Operations
Advertiser: NAISDA Dance CollegeMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2021
- Gosford & Central Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Other
***Previously applied applications will not be viewed or accepted.
NAISDA Dance College is an established not-for-profit organisation and registered training organisation (RTO) based on Darkinjung land on the Central Coast of NSW. Recognised as Australia’s premier Indigenous training college for the performing arts, NAISDA provides professional expertise and world class training facilities to deliver accredited training programs (Certificate III to Advanced Diploma) that are rich in cultural learning; consistently producing the next generation of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists and leaders.
This role is pivotal in ensuring safe, high quality training, accommodation and administration facilities and associated services for NAISDA Dance College. You will bring to the position your extensive knowledge and experience in managing Work Health & Safety programs and facilities operations in a dynamic environment with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Effectively and proactively managing NAISDA’s facilities and facilities team
- Developing and implementing all building operations; including leasing, maintenance, cleaning, security and documentation
- Developing, implementing and monitoring the WH&S programme
- Working collaboratively with all stakeholders
This position is a member of the NAISDA Leadership Team
Your success profile will include:
- Previous demonstrated experience in a similar position
- Relevant tertiary qualifications e.g. property management / relevant trade qualification and or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated understanding of the contemporary issues facing Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and the impact these issues have on Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, societies and culture; and
- Demonstrated ability to communicate sensitively and effectively with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
- Demonstrated commitment to the provision of high quality facilities and services
- Experience in negotiating and influencing the management of external contractors.
- Proven ability to prioritise workload, multitask, and meet deadlines
- Excellent customer service and stakeholder management
- Demonstrated significant experience in Workplace Health & Safety
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion at all times
- Eligibility to work in Australia on a permanent basis
- Current NSW Drivers licence
- Experience within the Not-for-Profit / Performing Arts sector desirable
If you are seeking an opportunity to work with an organisation that makes a real difference, this is the role for you.
Suitably qualified Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please click APPLY to submit your resume and a cover letter addressing the essential criteria and reason for application to email@example.com .Successful applicants will be contacted for interview.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Sunday 31 January 2021
NB: This role will require a Working with Children Check prior to commencing employment with NAISDA Dance College.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?