Advertiser: Coco FitoutsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2021
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Project Management
Project Manager-Site Foreman
About Coco Fitouts -
We are a boutique fitout company in the commercial office and retail space with 20 year’s experience in the construction industry, we offer turnkey solutions from in-house design to project handover, with a heavy emphasis on long term client relationships and delivering high-end quality products every time.
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing and diverse company this is the role for you.
Please visit - www.cocofitouts.com.au for more information.
Applicants Role -
The position will require you to oversee and run a number of projects at a time and manage tradesmen, construction scheduling, keeping track of project budgets, dealing with clients and facility managers on a daily basis in the inner Melbourne & CBD areas.
Skills required –
- Client relations
- Project management (start to finish)
- OH&S implementations
- Daily communication with company directors
- Tracking of trades & problem-solving
- Ordering materials and goods
- Future forecasting (planning ahead)
- Basic & standard office requirements
This role will be backed with strong internal company support and ongoing trading with room to grow and evolve in a friendly and young working team. Paid is based on applicant skills and ability to deliver projects.
About You -
It is preferable for the applicant to have completed a carpentry-based trade with studies in project management or a certain number of years with onsite experience in the commercial fitout sector. Clear communication and time management skills with a willingness to learn and problem solve are also very important. A non-suspended driver’s license is a must.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. If you meet the above-mentioned skills or experience, Coco Fitouts is looking forward to meeting the correct applicants.
Please, no submissions by hire or job agencies. Thank you.
- How many years' experience do you have as a project manager?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Have you worked in a role where you were responsible for budget management & forecasting?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?