Lawyer/Graduate - Litigation
Advertiser: Robinson Locke Litigation LawyersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2021
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Litigation & Dispute Resolution
Robinson Locke Litigation Lawyers is a Brisbane CBD firm working predominantly in litigation, but also providing a broad range of other legal services. We are passionate about enforcing and protecting the rights of our clients whilst achieving commercial outcomes.
We have a new opportunity for an enthusiastic Graduate Lawyer. The role with provide you the opportunity to develop your expertise and skill in a wide variety of legal matters, including appearances in court. Training and mentoring in a supportive environment with be provided.
Admission and ability to practice as a solicitor in Queensland required.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- A commitment to providing excellent legal service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Self motivated and team player attitude
- Strong organisational and time management skills, with high attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise tasks and display initiative
- Knowledge of litigation law processes desirable.
Apply now for this fantastic opportunity by emailing your cover letter, resume and academic transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org .