Advertiser: Traffic Film and VideoMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2021
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Editing & Publishing
Taxi +Traffic is looking for a Content Creator to join the Brisbane team.
Traffic is part of Taxi Film Production, one of the country’s premier production houses. At Traffic, we have well over a decade of experience producing TV commercials, corporate videos, events and online content.
About the Role
This is a pivotal role; one that is primarily an editor position but we’re looking for someone who is also experienced in planning and filming content.
The role includes the following responsibilities:
- Post production head for Traffic projects and assist on Taxi work as needed
- Plan and film content projects
- Trouble-shoot technical issues
- Manage the in-house archival system
- Keep edit suite systems up-to-date and advise on new improvements
You’ll have 5+ years’ experience working as an editor / content creator for a production house or similar with an enviable skillset as a shooter and in all aspects of post production. You’re passionate about storytelling and enjoy adding your creativity to every project. You’re also up-to-date with the latest developments and technology in this fast changing environment.
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team environment
- A high level of offline & online expertise across the usual suite (Premiere Pro, Da Vinci Resolve, After Effects, Photoshop & Illustrator)
- Proficient in the use of small digital cameras, recording sound and lighting
- Good communication skills, drive, ambition and a determination to continue to grow this department and make it your own
- Drivers licence with own vehicle
- Small drone operation experience a bonus
We would look to put an attractive package together to suit the right applicant.
If this sounds like you then send us your resume along with a link to your showreel.
- Which of the following Adobe products are you experienced with?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?