Project Support/Admin Officer
Advertiser: Artibus InnovationMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2021
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
A part-time position is available - max 20 hrs per week.
Artibus Innovation is one of five Skills Service Organisations (SSO) in Australia. SSOs manage national training standards for major industry groups. The function of the position is to provide project and administrative support in relation to this work.
- Provide support and coordination to industry technical advisory committees
- Support project teams with research activity
- Update and support the management of business records
- Assisting the CEO and other senior management when required.
- Organising travel, accommodation and meeting venues and facilities.
You will work under the supervision of the relevant Manager regarding project/service specific tasks and issues.
You will report to a nominated supervisor for all general matters, unless otherwise agreed by the CEO.
You will maintain a confidential relationship with the organisation in all matters relating to its business and must adhere to company policies and procedures.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
The following selection criteria apply to this position:
- Sound organisational skills
- Ability to think analytically and with a high attention to detail and limited supervision;
- High level IT literacy, in particular fluency with office applications, the internet and databases;
- An aptitude to work in a small team environment;
- Capacity to exercise initiative, judgement, discretion and confidentiality;
- The capacity to develop and maintain strong relationships with staff, clients and stakeholders;
- Knowledge of vocational education and training system.
- Experience in organising travel and accommodation.
- Experience in Office 365 applications.
Please address the selection criteria in your application cover letter and provide a current resume, and please indicate which days/times you are available (Monday to Friday only).
Salary: Circa $50,000 per annum pro rata
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an administration officer?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.