Front of House Team Members - Full Time & Casual Opportunities
Advertiser: Shoreline HotelMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2021
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Waiting Staff
Front of House
The Shoreline Hotel is a multi-faceted hospitality operation located on Hobarts Eastern Shore. The Shoreline consists of several different food and beverage offerings, gaming, accomodation, car wash and an awarded “Best Bottle Shop”.
Due to a massive period of growth we are expanding our team and are looking for experience Front of House team members to join our fun, fast paced team.
About the role
The Shoreline Hotel is currently seeking a Full Time Salary and Casual Front of House experts we have the follow opportunities –
- Sports bar - Bar staff (Gaming licence required)
- Café - Wait/Bar staff (Gaming licence required)
- Dining room
- Bar Staff (Cocktail experience required)
- Floor staff
- Bottleshop – Retail attendant
Skills and experience
We are seeking an energetic team player with a passion for all thing’s food and beverage and excellent customer service. You pride yourself on presentation and consistency and will be available to work nights and weekends.
As a minimum for all full-time roles, we would expect all applicants to have 2 years’ experience in the hospitality environment.
If you think you fulfil the criteria above, please email us with an up-to-date resume and cover letter. Successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please note that all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in Australia or must obtain permits to work in Australia prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
If you fit the above criteria, please apply now.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Conduct of Gambling (RCG) certificate?